Monday, May 16, 2011

Refusing Bullshit

A friend wrote me her concerns that the satanic cult, the tribe, yes, the one from the Synagogue of Satan, has taken over the world. Among the links she sent me about the negative mind the tribe induces in the "Gentile" people, were that of a Jewish artist who produced many disturbing images. She said that people are using vices, like drugs, alcohol, sex outside commitments, cigarettes, to get to "a happy place" in a world filled with anxiety and pain; a world filled with the death images created by the Synagogue of Satan.

My friend asked for my thoughts on reversing the takeover by the satanic cult. I responded:

That leslie brack--look again at her art--check out the glass of whiskey--just behind one of the ice cubes there is a face of an ET or maybe a skull. Looks like ET. Some artists working for advertisers or public relations, etc. will paint in hidden shapes like Rorschach images, so that you think you are looking at one thing, and your emotions are picking up something else, feelings that you can't explain. For example, images of sex, fear, and death are often painted or photo-shopped into images. I saw an Absolute vodka ad with ghostly faces in the ice cubes.

A plan for reversing things? Here's something I've been pondering--follow Jefferson's advice about pursuing happiness. Not buying stuff to be happy, but experiences. Happiness is an experience. Working to buy stuff is slavery, even if it's for the nicest things. Things don't last forever and we can't take them with us, and descendants sometimes ruin them. So who cares about the things. Happiness is a here and now experience and the pursuit is in the present moment. Not doing things that we'll pay for later, like drinking too much.

Americans and a lot of Westerners have lost a sense of meaning in their lives because we're buying stuff instead of spending our time with present enjoyment. Most people don't spend enough time with the people they love. We need more moments in the presence of the people we adore. Instead we spend hours in traffic in the river of greed.

Most people don't sit out and enjoy the stars anymore, or listen to the crickets at night, or birds in the morning before the day gets busy. These are the sights and sounds of the divine. Happiness is about feeling our own divinity, our own foreverness in the moment. I think experiencing happiness, and learning how to share it with others is the way to stop the satanic synagogue takeover of the world. They do everything to make us feel anxious so we'll buy things (like those anxiety producing images in advertising) and engage in long-term self-destructive behavior that are a temporary mood fix. They make us feel ashamed for our imperfections, and our age, and for not being up with the times, and so on. They get over us by making us feel ill, depressed, and we feel like schmucks if we are not ambitious.

They poison us. They poison our natural ability to be happy. They are poison.

We have to win not a war, but win our freedoms from lives of poison. The shift will send many people into depression because they won't know where they are going. I made it across the Rubicon forever. I am not the same person I used to be. But it is the person I am now, not the one I used to be, who has realized the way out of hell is to pursue happiness at all costs to the ego. It is the soul that needs to be fed, not the artificial trappings of the ego. The ego has to be let go so that the soul can be free to experience the present moment. The soul can't experience the past or the future. Now is the only existing time. Beating them at their game means refusing to be scared; to recognized when they are scaring us and recognize it all for what it really is--bullshit.

I think we all need to get into the habit of saying "bullshit" every time we feel fear, for someone outside ourselves is trying to manipulate us, or someone long ago manipulated us and we are the living remnants of old induced psychic horror. Refusing to be afraid is the way out of the dark. Everything that is fear does not exist.

I went on hikes yesterday and today. Yesterday I took with me a friend from work. She wanted to go, sort of invited herself, but I welcomed her. I chose a trail that would have been a little over two miles, and the first half of it was uphill. You know, she bathed before she came, was wearing earrings and a necklace, had her hair done. Incredibly, she was an hour and 45 minutes late in meeting me to leave for the hike. I told her days before that I hike for a work out, and suggested tee-shirt, hiking boots, and water. I wore the backpack. She wanted to bring a sweater. She wore a jean jacket and a rain jacket over that, and nice sport shoes. It was about 65 degrees, but it doesn't take long to warm up.

I guess she thought she was just going to amble down a path or two and sit down, but I was clear to her about what I do. The first half of the hike was all uphill. It wasn't too steep, but steep enough for her to need a lot of breaks--which was fine. I need to be patient for others in encouraging them along. At one point she asked about how much farther to go and by my map I estimated and offered to her if she wanted to turn back, because at least it would all be downhill. We went back in about half the time it took to climb and the situation was ok by me. I remembered a time when I was like her and realized how far I'd come.

I still enjoyed being in the woods. I could feel my soul out there. The forest was beautiful.

Later, I took her to a nearby town for shopping at a popular place that is very cheap. There was linoleum on concrete floors, ugly florescent lighting, incredible dust from the clothing, the appearance of a warehouse, and lots of foreigners in what used to be an all white town back in the mid-90's. I picked up a few cheap tanks for exercise. She went to the dressing rooms. My patience started to wear and I wanted to get the hell out of there. My body simply felt bad walking on those concrete floors and the flourescent lighting was making me irritable. I ended up with a headache. What a contrast to the woods.

That is the contrast I'm honing in on. The anxiety and sickness of shopping, of consuming, and of give me give me. Entitlement. It makes us feel like hell, but we're supposed to enjoy that.

Today, I hit the local trail by myself as I usually do. A civil war battle occurred there. You can't get lost because all trails begin and end at the road. I just wandered through there, choosing directions at forks. It sprinkled a few times. There was only a handful of people at all in the parking lot and I never saw another person out in the woods. I stopped at a pond a while and immediately spotted a snapping turtle. To me, this is divine. I went at my own pace and I kept a brisk one. It didn't seem very long, but I was surprised it was an hour and a half. Divine experiences are timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment